Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kristen

Hello everyone!
Today is Wednesday afternoon. This is our third day of reading sessions and they are going really well. The people here are very kind and helpful. Yesterday one of my readers took three hours out of her day taking Cyndi and I to a grocery store. And another of my readers brought us all bagels to enjoy. It is amazing how quickly people are ready to share their lives and their beliefs with us. Several things have brought Ephesians 2:10 to mind, "these works were prepared in advance for us to do". It really seems like we are here at just the right time for some of my readers and I suspect the others would say the same thing.
Something that is rather funny is that we are beginning to enunciate our words when we talk to each other too, and last night when I was reading over one of my lessons I heard their accent in my head. :) It made me laugh so I wanted to share that with you.
The kids are having a good time, and hopefully we will soon find more fun things for them to do. Right now they are enjoying playing with the missionaries 13 yr old son in the mornings. Well, I have another reader coming soon so I will talk to you later. I hope you all are doing well!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful news. Glad God is using you to help the citizens there. We will pray for you & them.

    ReplyDelete