Monday, July 4, 2011

You can comment now!

It's Greg again. I've been trying to fix the problem so you can all comment. I have changed some settings on the blog so that anyone can comment (thanks, Anna). So please give it a try. We love hearing form everybody!!!

I want to give a special thanks to everyone who prayed for me and my preaching on Sunday morning. Your prayers were answered and I spoke about when we are weak in this body, God makes us strong. Everyone was surprised at how relaxed I was and believe it or not, I spoke for 45 minutes!!! (I can't believe it either!) God spoke through me and I felt very convicted.

God has been answering all of our prayers! Thank you for praying, we are blessed by all of you.

That's enough from the "Blog Hog." I'm going to lay low from blogging for a while. I hope you come back to read about our mission from my wonderful co-workers.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are going so well. We will continue to keep you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles Jackson cmjackfa@sbcglobal.netAugust 23, 2011 at 3:40 PM

    Just finding your blog, we were so happy to hear of your good work in Constanta. We will be going for one month in Sept. If we can follow up with any of your students, please let us know. We will be reading and studying and just spending time with the folks there. Thank you for your good work.
    Our best, Mary and Charles Jackson Fayetteville, Ar.

    ReplyDelete